Begin your path to purpose by discovering your life calling.
Do you want to…
- Discover your life calling
- Establish balance in your life
- Actually enjoy going to work
- Feel a sense of purpose in your personal relationships
- Become self-employed
- Change careers
- Start a community project
- Gain freedom from fears, hang ups and past hurts
- Discover your unique design
- Experience fulfillment and prosperity from living on purpose
What you will learn…
- Your personality type
- How to find the vocation that suits you
- Explore ideas for becoming self-employed, starting/changing a career, or ministry/community work
- How to create and activate your Life Purpose Plan
- Steps to living a balanced life in peace and prosperity
- How to walk out your path to purpose
This is a 3-month life coaching group conducted live online via video conference. The group meets twice per month for three months. There are two days available Tuesdays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm or Saturdays from 10:00 am to 12 noon.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Coach Athena via email email@example.com
What’s the refund/cancellation policy?
No refunds are issued on paid tickets. You may cancel your registration at any time. We ask for a minimum of 48-hour notice of cancellation. Paid tickets may be transferred to future group coaching dates.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, paid tickets are transferrable to a future workshop date. Free tickets are non-transferrable.
How do I confirm my workshop registration with the organizer?
Your Life Coach will confirm registration via email at least 3 days prior to the start date of the workshop. Failure to complete the confirmation may result in the loss of your space in the group.
Where will the group be conducted?
The group coaching is conducted as an online webinar with video conference.
Will there be assignments from the Life Coach?
Yes, this is a life coaching group, you will have life work assignments between group meetings and receive feedback from your Coach. We recommend allowing 4 to 5 hours per week for life work assignments.